Haha, last friday, i accompanied Ms. S to watch Strawberry Shortcake Live Performance at Taka. It was quite eventful to say the least of our little adventure =) I bumped into Mr. Tan! I was SHOCKED ok! Hahaha.
*
But thats not the point!! The point is, while Ms. S and i were browsing through the Christmas Sale at Taka Atrium, something caught my eyes. Its unmistakable buzzing sound oming from the rotor. I turned and looked around to see what it was, to my utter amazement.....there it was, a mini RC Helicopter, rising above the shopping shelves and flying high up into the Taka Atrium Skies!.
It was the PICOOZ MINI-RC HELICOPTER!!!
I was stunned! I was so amazed! I was so ENTHRALLED! I was so CAPTIVATED by the helicopter that Ms. S had to DRAG me away to break away my attention from it. Hahaha.
I was so amazed by it i HAD TO BUY IT. For the price of $39, i felt it was a good deal since its not everyday you get to buy a RC Helicopter for such a price. Against her much displeasure of me wasting money on such trivilities ( i know you care dear. =) And i love you for wanting me to be thrifty with money. I love you!) i finally laid my hands on my very own Picooz.
Hahaha.
I bought the red one.
Hahaha. YAY!~!
If you wanna see how it flies, you can check out this video.
This is the original Picooz advertisment.
More vids of people flying the Picooz...
*
I'm sorry but as i told my dearest Ms. S, when it comes to flying toys, guys are always enthralled Hahaha. =)
Apart from the fact that it can actually fly, what really makes it cool is that when you switch it on, it has a blue LED strobbing light, much like a real helicopter has. =) Oh and it is also rechargable thru a cable fitted ont he transmitter. How cool is that?
=D
You guys out there who wish to fly but can never get a chance too, i totally reccommend you the Picooz! It is fun! =D You won't be disappointed!
*
I'm off on a mission! See you guys later when i land!~!~ Hahaha
PICOOOZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
I know i sound like a small kid, but it really birngs out the Kid in me~!~
= Alan a.k.a Scionfire =
= 21 yr old M =
= Was from CJC =
= Ex-29th CJC SC Councillor =
= Hails from Pioneer and Proud of it =
= Enjoys Jazz, Zen and Gregorian =
= Jay Chou RAWKS =
= Loves living the simple life =
= Operationally Ready NS-MAN and Proud of it =
= Guards Specialist : Ready to Strike! =
= Has a wonderful Girlfriend =
= Struggling undergrad in NTU =