l
.:Saturday, January 06, 2007:.

Well well well, it has been almost a week into the new year and i've buckled the trend of most blogs by not typing reflective posts about how the past year has been.

Simply said, i would say that 2006 has been one of my best years so far. =) I did well in my service to the SAF and i had Ms. S to accompany me through the tough, rough and high times of this year.

I ended 2006 with somewhat of a tinge of regret that it couldn't have been longer. =)

I won't make any new Year Resolutions as i know myself that by the time Feb comes, i would have cleanly forgotten them. Haha.

*

A short Update of my life!

- I've started formal driving practical lessons already. =) Drove almost 10km in the first lesson. =) Driving is fun! Haha

- I've applied to many schools to be a relief teacher. =) Now all i have to do is wait!

- Ms. S and i will be spending our 10th month together soon. =) Haha. Love you to bits dear!

*

That is all i can think of at the moment. Haha.

Anyway, the COuncil Chalet at the end of the year was a total "blast". I mean, it was fun lah, the 30th were sporting, but it was just the usual few who came. The 31st was a sore disappointment. They totally undercut us. Promising Terry with attendance of upwards of 20, yet at the end of the day, only less than 10 came and to make matters worse, only 1 stayed over. The 31st, dammit, clearly knew we had a chalet organised for them, went on to organise thier own gathering, totally ignoring the efforts and time spent into the chalet. -_-"

The 30th too, promising terry that up to 20 would come. Yet it was not to be.

Poor Terry calculated that about 60+ people would come. So we indented food for that amount. You can guess what happened next.

Less than 20 actually arrived. We had a surplus of food, especially the wings!

I mean, if you have no intention to come or have the intention to treat this yearly event as a back up plan B, just in case your own New Year Plans do not go through, f**king hell, then don't promise you will come. Be decisive and do not vacillate between "i will come", "I have to see first" or "I don't know...see how".

Des and i have learnt our lesson, as long as your answer is not "I WILL COME! CONFIRM", everything else is not worth trusting or believing, lest we burn ourselves again. Do they not realise that every year, Des and i burn our pockets in deficit so that all the councillors can have a time to catch up and have fun?

Assholes.

But on a brighter note, i had Ms. S to accompany me through out the whole 3 days. =) What can i say, she can make a mean fire too! Haha. Yay, next time for any of our BBQs, we can be sure that we will alawyas have a fire. Dear, we ROCKZ! Haha.

This year was particularly important as it will be the very first time Ms. S and i will cross the new Year Together. =) Many More years to come dear!

Ronald and his Gf come over too, so did Sabrina to help us finish up the food. haha. Sab can surely eat man. Haha, 5 chicken wings all by herself, not to mention chocolates too. =P But poor Ms. S, she had to eat the drumlets for her as Sab doesn't like them. haha. My dear Ms. S acquired a "Crumletnophobia" there after haha. CUTE~

*

Well, this year has been rather kind to me. =) I really enjoyed most parts of it. I would definitely hope 2007 will be just as good, if not better than 2006. =)

Cheers everyone!

I do realise that my sentence structure, word flow and content is rather unlike of me. I do not know what happened to. I seem to have lost my flair? Hahaha! Must be all the donuts i've been eating from DONUT FACTORY seriously, you all should try it sometime. The donuts are worth queing for. =D

Labels:



Alan gagged and reeled at 2:10 PM
 
1 people shizzled my nizzle

..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..