Well, its been sometime since i've posted anything really intelligle and actually worth reading.
Been busy and bogged down with all my job searching. Haha Even my scrolling annoucement board has been stagnant for a month.
I promise to be back to my full wholesome ranty self soon enough. =)
*
Anyway i like this new song by Beyonce. Irreplacable. =)
Has a nice groovy tune to it. Haha.
To the left to the left~~
*
Beyonce - Irreplacable
to the left to the left to the left to the left
mmmmmmmmmmmm to the left to the left everything you own in the box to the left in the closet, thats my stuff yes, if I bought it, then please don't touch (don't touch)
and keep on talking that mess, thats fine but could you walk and talk, at the same time? and- its my name thats on that jag so go move your bags, let me call you a cab
standing in the front yard, telling me how I'm such a fool, talking 'bout how I'll never ever find a man like you
you got me twisted!!!!!!!
you must not know 'bout me you must not know 'bout me I could have another you in a minute matter fact, he'll be here in a minute (baby)
you must not know 'bout me you must not know 'bout me I can have another you by tomorrow so don't you ever for a second get to thinkin' you're irreplaceable
so go ahead and get gone call up that chick, and see if shes home oops I bet you thought, that I didn't know what did you think I was putting you out for? because you was untrue rolling her around in the car that I bought you baby, drop them keys hurry up, before your taxi leaves
standing in the front yard, telling me how I'm such a fool, talking 'bout how I'll never ever find a man like you
you got me twisted!!!!!!!!
you must not know 'bout me you must not know 'bout me I could have another you in a minute matter fact, he'll be here in a minute (baby)
you must not know 'bout me you must not know 'bout me I can have another you by tomorrow so don't you ever for a second get to thinkin' you're irreplaceable
so since I'm not your everything how about I be nothing? nothing at all to you baby i won't shed a tear for you I won't lose a wink of sleep cause the truth of the matter is replacing you is so easy
to the left to the left to the left to the left
mmmmmmmm to the left to the left everything you own in the box to left
to the left to the left don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable
you must not know 'bout me you must not know 'bout me I could have another you in a minute matter fact, he'll be here in a minute (baby)
you must not know 'bout me you must not know 'bout me I can have another you by tomorrow so don't you ever for a second get to thinkin'
you must not know 'bout me you must not know 'bout me I could have another you in a minute matter fact, he'll be here in a minute
you can pack all your bags- we're finished cause you made your bed now lay in it I can have another you by tomorrow don't you ever for a second get to thinkin' you're irreplaceable
*
Now now before you people go into panic mode. Do not worry, i'm absolutely, undoubtedly still in love with my significant other. =) I just happen to like the tune of the song. Haha.
*
Job Update :
Well, received my reply from Sentosa, gonna go for an interview with them tomorrow. Its $7/Hr leh!! Highly interested. =)
Been offered a 2k Job for some import/export job. Gonna go down for an interview later. =) I will go for the Sentosa one if this does not go through. =)
Have so far tried these few companies to seek employment :
Birkenstock (At all cost, do not try Birky, they do no thave good incentives. No Commission. Try SNK or Giordano...it will be better. Even C&K might be better)
Goldheart Jewellery ($1.75k w/o commission AND incentives yet. Good Pay, Alas, they wanted long term staff)
Taiwan Lao Zhao Pai (Still waiting for replies. 1.1k w/o commission and incentives. Long hours. But nice boss)
SIA (Regretable that i cannot go for it any further due to Uni commitments. Cause if i did, i would be undergoing traingin now. So sad!!)
Music Junction
Samuel and Kevin
*
Note that i've only went to ask for employment and to ask more details of the job. I did not necessarily apply for them. =)
*
Oh and i have also registered for formal practical driving lessons. =) Should be able to start next week i guess. =)
= Alan a.k.a Scionfire =
= 21 yr old M =
= Was from CJC =
= Ex-29th CJC SC Councillor =
= Hails from Pioneer and Proud of it =
= Enjoys Jazz, Zen and Gregorian =
= Jay Chou RAWKS =
= Loves living the simple life =
= Operationally Ready NS-MAN and Proud of it =
= Guards Specialist : Ready to Strike! =
= Has a wonderful Girlfriend =
= Struggling undergrad in NTU =