I'm really impressed with Bill Clinton. As a former President, he exuded the confidence, intelligence and sharp wit needed by the leader of a powerful nation. For the lack of a better word. Owned.
Haha.
Fox got pawned. =D
*
I feel that PERHAPS the fight against terror might be different under the hands of Bill Clinton. If not for the folly of a few hours, we might be seeing a stronger US now. I'm sure Bush did his part well, but i feel that PERHAPS the US under Bill had a far better standing in the global stage.
Part 1
Part 2. He totally impressed me through and through. So much flair and panache. He made a Great President. =D
Now...
Look at the differences. =| Interesting...
some parodies. =D Haha
Haha. tickled me funny bones. =D
*
I understand the risks involved in blogging about politcal figures, so i am writing a disclaimer...
Disclaimer : I, author of www.firedlunacies.blogspot.com, am in no way, in part or in whole, affirming a political view as of my posts. I do not stand nor agree and/or disagree, in full or in part, to the views or opinions expressed in the above clip. I am in all essence of the word, a mere consumer of today's media freedom and i seek no responsibility as a perpetrator of any politcal views or rifts, whichever applicable. I henceforth do not accept any affliations and/or affinity to any of the people involved in the above few clips. The clips are meant only as a reference to how a Leader must compose himself and/or conduct himself to enxude confidence. It is not in any way, in whole or in part, an attempt to create a polarisation of sorts. It is also not in any way an attempt to project my political views. This disclaimer is not in whole or in part, to showcase my use of superfluous langauage, but in fact as a safeguard against any accusation or politcal heresy, in whole or in part. I fully understand the risks involved but do not attempt to succumb to it as i feel that i'm entitled to such rights as long as i do not publicly, in whole or in part, actively promote, sell, showcase, braodcast, send and make vocal the opinions and/or views expressed in the above few clips.
*
In other words : This is all for fun and if you are gonna criticise me for posting something political, open your eyes and read properly. I DO NOT STAND FOR ANY POLITICAL VIEWS. I am simply posting funny videos online. Simple as that. =D
= Alan a.k.a Scionfire =
= 21 yr old M =
= Was from CJC =
= Ex-29th CJC SC Councillor =
= Hails from Pioneer and Proud of it =
= Enjoys Jazz, Zen and Gregorian =
= Jay Chou RAWKS =
= Loves living the simple life =
= Operationally Ready NS-MAN and Proud of it =
= Guards Specialist : Ready to Strike! =
= Has a wonderful Girlfriend =
= Struggling undergrad in NTU =