l
.:Wednesday, December 07, 2005:.

Booked out of camp only to have to book in soon. It is alright if my camp is like at Dieppe, but because it is in Bedok, that is anohter hour's bus ride back.

My OC just told us today that we'll be staying in with the men for the next 3 weeks i.e: no book outs for us till then.

What a bummer.

*

A huge burden was just lifted off my chest, but somehow, i don't feel any good about it. I destroyed a friendship with the words that i said. I destroyed it with my own words! Just mere words! I'm sorry, terribly sorry.

If next time i'm gonna post such personal posts ever again. I'll be better off doing it in a private blog. At least, it is only confined to the people i trust and know, not some stranger who happens to blog-hop and read about my life, or strangers who come and not leave behind a tag to mention that they've been here.

Things are gonna change in the way i treat my blog. A re-vamp is in order. Its already too late, the damage has been done, but i will have to pick up the pieces and carry on.

I've been a buggart, oh yea, i have. I deserve to lose that friendship, but i'll treat this as a lessons...a lesson of how words can hurt, how much it can cut deep, not to the person it is intended for, but also, towards your ownself.

Because often, when the dust settles and the tension is gone, all that is left will be yourself, bearing the scars of the words you once used. either non-chalantly, unintentionally or intentionally. But, i never meant to use it intentionally. I just wanted...an avenue to let out my built-up steam.

And i found out the hard way....that..

this is not it.

Labels:



Alan gagged and reeled at 9:13 PM
 
0 people shizzled my nizzle

..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..