l
.:Sunday, November 06, 2005:.

SUMMEX is looming over me like an ominous shadow that drapes my path

Sian man, its the pre-book in feeling again. Its sinking in. Its not that i do not like booking in I like it sometimes cause everyweek is a new learning experience for me. But truth be told. I'm actually quite scared......

SCARED? U say? Why should i be scared? Its not as if i've never had outfield before. Yea, i know...i've been through 9 days in Taiwan, surviving what can possibly be the worst weather for outfield. But i'm scared because i'm worried that i might not be able to take the physical demands of the summex. Its not going to be easy. But nonetheless, i'll still do my best.

*

ANYWAY, after many months of deliberation, i've decided to add comments to my posts So instead of waiting for comments on my tag board, i can now directly access any comments to my posts So please, feel free to post any comments or watsoeva. I really hope to hear from you all my counter jumps by about 30+ plus every time i book out when i check my account. I'm really curious to know what you guys think.

*

My tag board will still be around as i see no need to remove it. So yea....do post some comments k.

*

Witnessed a very nice sunset from my room. I guess this will be just about one of the last few times i'll ever get to witness it as i'll be shifting house come next saturday..so yea..


Nice...isn't it?

Anyway, since 2SG Sadali is posting out, he began selling some of his old army equipment, and i bought this pair of Combat Goggles from him for $5 for which will normally cost about $20++ outside..Quite a good deal i must add....its comfy too!



I also bought a water bag carrier from him for only $2...it has the 1 Guards crest embroided in gold on it...Yummy....=P

*

Maybe i'll blog just before i go back to camp...sigh..oh well......On another note..

I wish all my friends (you especially) and juniors who are taking the A Levels next week (includes friends taking their Uni exams) the BESTEST, BESTEST, BESTEST luck in the whole wide world! ALL THE BEST dudes!~!~!~!~!

Labels:



Alan gagged and reeled at 7:47 PM
 
0 people shizzled my nizzle

..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..