l
 |
Click to enlarge
I made a new collage of sorts to reflect the people in my life thus far.....as you can see, it is mainly made up of my JC and council peeps, cause undeniably, they made up a huge portion of my life. My treasured friends include Deb, Reynn, Loke, Halim, Bob (from ADF) and my fellow army dudes...Of course not forgetting, my parents and my brother whom i'm so proud of.
I had another one previously, mainly made up of the same theme, but it was done pre-enlistment, so the Army was not factored in yet, as time goes by, more of such collages will be made to reflect my ever changing life, perhaps my next one will include more of my Army life, perhaps my section men, or maybe even my BMT pals after we ORD.
*
Anyway, did some thinking, i mean, if she is just gonna ignore me like that, then i guess, she ain't worth my time. I beg to think otherwise, but i feel that the mind can be so capricious, one moment, you decide you wish to talk to someone cause you're in a good mood, the next, you shun him. I mean, even normal friends don't do that. Urgh, so i guess i'm just gonna do what is necessary. Go Platonic. Emotions? Nah, i don't want to get hurt any further.
*
not that you'll bother lah. Urgh. I feel so taken for granted.
k fine. i'm done.
*
I think i'm gonna make a new one now, without a certain someone in it.
>_<
Guess Pisces and Gemini just cannot click.
Alan gagged and reeled at
6:31 PM
0 people shizzled my nizzle
..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..