l
 |
Oh well, all my bags are packed and i'm ready to rumble.
Its kinda nostalgic thinking back 3 months ago when i had to pack
my bags for a challenge that i had to undertake. My goal then?
Do well in BMT and get to go OCS.
Which i can safely and confidently say that i did.
I did my best, i pushed myself and surpassed my goals and aims.
But the latter was a dissappointment. It eluded me. It got snatched out
of my grasp just as i was about to cross the finishing line.
*
Now 3 months on, i've yet again packed my bags
for another challenge.. A bigger one this time, an even more daunting one now.
But this time i will stubbornly hold on to it and
never let it go till the cross the finishing line.
*
Its now not a matter of "I hope i can get to go OCS", as of today,
21st March 2005.
The agenda has shifted, it is now an ultimatum for me,
the focus shall lie solely on one outcome.
OCS do or die....no two ways about it.
I must achieve, i will achieve. I will not fail again.
*
To a special friemd of mine whom i treasure alot
Thank you for being there for me and encouraging me when i was down.
I will miss you but rest assured that i will not stop missing you.
You will always be my inspiration, my hope, my happy angel, my _ _ _ _.
*
To my friends going to SAFTIMI this morning, happy for you all.
Hope to be chionging the "Stairway to Heaven" with you all come June.
See you in OCS
*
Menawhile....
SISPEC, here i come.
Labels: NS
Alan gagged and reeled at
3:35 AM
0 people shizzled my nizzle
..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..