l
 |
NOTE: DO NOT READ THIS POST UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE PREVIOUS ONE!!
Highlights from the POP Parade
But before i begin, i need to shout out something....
I GOT MY MARKSMAN!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY, i'm a Marksman Recruit! And if i'm not wrong, i'm the Platoon best shot.
WOOT!
Out of 32 targets, i only missed 3, Ahahaha....YAY. Super happy.
And to add on to my jubilation, my Platoon Sergeant told me yesterday
that i as supposed to be the Platoon Best, but the only criterion that
prevented me from gettin it was because my fitness wasn't there.
But in terms of leadership, knowledge and skills, i'm one of the best
in the platoon. =) That really allayed all fears that i had in which
i thought i wouldn't be able to make it to OCS.
In addition, my PC also told me that my Leadership skills are
"Above average" that made me even happier hahaha..
Ok, back to the pics...
*
BMTC Sch 2 POP Parade - 090305

Scorpion Warriors lead the way - 58th Dir. Enhanced BMT


Scorpion Company Platoon 3. I'm at the top row, 7th from right.
(I know i look wierd, i shouldn't have smiled)

The Parade ground before entry

The Contingents form up.

Pandan Kerkanan! Pandang! - THe march past, weapons at High port.

My parents and I after the parade.

Mum and I

Now tell me, who can boast about drinking Coke in the middle of the Parade Square
except ME?! Hehe, DRINK UP! POP LOH!!

My Buddy and I, PTE. Leong Poh Sheng.

The Two DUDES of Section 1. PTE. Phua and PTE. Senthil.

Both of us again at the huge "S" sign ont he Parade Square.

Scorpion dudes POP loh! Andrew, Me, Jeff and Xiang Hui.

PTE. Phua standing in front of the Landmark Statue.

PTE. Lokender Bro (Pegasus) and I. =) Bros for life!

Platoon 3 Platoon Sergeant, 2Sgt. Suhaimi with me. =)

This pic is in purely for Aesthetical reasons =P. Thats me before baording the
Fastcraft back to Singapore at TFT (Tekong Ferry Terminal)

One last look at BMTC and TFT....i know i will miss BMTC very very much.
*
Transition from then till now.......

Baby Alan at 3 yrs had never heard of NS before....

School days....a few more years to NS.

Pre-enlistment jitters. 070105 - a day before enlistment

Chao recruit days in BMT Scorpion.

Now....Private Phua (at 18yrs), standing proudly at SAF Ferry Terminal.

A quote that i love very much is displayed very prominently at SAFFT.
"BMT, it is not what you Leave behind, but what you GAIN in the days ahead."
*
Scorpion! Woohah!
Alan gagged and reeled at
10:32 AM
0 people shizzled my nizzle
..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..