l
 |
Just came back from a movie....
watched Robots alone to give myself some cheer.....
*
Hmm...no comments on the movie, perhaps it was my mood lah...
thought it was kinda bland..sure no doubt there were funny twists,
creativity aplenty....but something...felt...missing (guess who?)
*
The show is inspirational to say the least.....i can really relate to the
part whereby the father Robot said to the son...
"There is never anything that you do that will let me down..."
Got me thinking about my parents, my dad especially.......about how i've
disappointed him in failing to go OCS. I know he feels disappointed, but well,
got played out by the Army Bureaucracy....nothing much that i can do...
except accept what has been given to me, and make the best out of it.
Hey, who knows, i might still get to go OCS afterall.
*
The movie also had lots of inspirational moments as well....the moniker of the
whole show is literally this line
"You can still shine, no matter what you're made of"
This will be my motto for SISPEC. I know i have the abilities, the knowledge
to go OCS, but as would luck have it...it eluded me.
I will keep chasing my dream and never let go of it until i grab it by the neck
and squeeze out every ounce of opprtunities that i can gain from it.
*
A case of solemn comfort?
Perhaps.
A case of Sour Grapes?
Maybe.
A Case of submission to my fate?
Definitely not
*
Though the chances of me becoming a Sergeant rather than an Officer is much higher
now that i am in SISPEC, even if i do become a Sergeant.
I will prove my worth in Unit. I will be the best Sergeant a Sergeant can be.
I will take care of my men, while at the same time, bring out the best in them.
I will give my every ounce of energy to serving my men....and my Country.
*
I do feel a heavy sense of anger that some people i know who do not deserve to be
in OCS are selected for it, i'm like "WTH?!?! Is the Bureaucratic system
THAT screwed up???"
It does not bode well for the self-esteem when a person deserving of a spot
is denied it because some asshole wayanged his way into it.
I know my spot was taken from me by someone else, that someone better be worthy
of it. If not i'll be damn pissed.
*
Enough said. I think i will need to see what SISPEC is all about to know
if i will be able to like it there.
Monday book in.
SISPEC here i come.
Alan gagged and reeled at
2:13 AM
0 people shizzled my nizzle
..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..