l
.:Sunday, March 27, 2005:.


I've been such a fool....allowing myself to be so vulnerable.

I've been such a fool....allowing myself to be twiddled around

I've been such a fool....to not have heeded the signs....

I've been such a fool....to not have walked away when i should have.

I've been such a fool....to even have thoughts of it in the first place.

I've been such a fool....all these while..

*

Disappointments...in life....in studies...in career.

All seem to endlessly pelt me down like a never-ending

cycle.

One after another, i'm faced with major disappointments....still smarting

from my wounds, i'm hit by another one.....without any time for reprieve,

I'm pelted down endlessly again.

*

Told my dad that for the next two years, my life is going to be a struggle.

I will literally have to fight everyday. I can already sense myself

hardly even resting enough before i ready myself for my next struggle.

*

Oh well....my life is a major screw up.

Bah.

*

Btw, i read from an article that Eye 10 is supposed to be a

Black Comedy.

Sheesh.

It gave it 1/5 stars.

I give it 0.5/5





Alan gagged and reeled at 7:06 AM
 
0 people shizzled my nizzle

..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..