l
 |
Hmm, i've gotten over the shock of not getting into OCS.
I know where my abilities stand and i'm confident that i am OCS material
Just that certain factors like my fitness pulled me down.
Either way, SISPEC is still a command school and i'm looking
forward to becoming an inspirational leader for my men, be it as an Officer
or Specialist. I will still serve my Army and country with the kind of dedication
i have in me.
*
They say SISPEC is tougher than OCS, alot of outfield, practical trainning,
skills etc. So i guess it is a blessing in disguise.
There is still a chance for me to crossover however, after 2 and a half months.
Prior to that i will make sure i get my fitness done correctly.
I will train hard and test my limits again.
SISPEC will be tough, but that does not mean that i will not be able
to accomplish it. I've read stories of people who go SISPEC first
but eventually still crossover to OCS, and they do better there.
My brother is a testimony. He himself is from OCS, but he did say
that when the SISPEC people cross-over, they're knowledge is more indepth,
better than most OCTs.
*ONE SUCH EXAMPLE*
This guy here is my ultimate inspiration. I will strive to be like him.
Click here to see
*
I do not want to be seen as being mediocre. THough i did have that impression
once that SISPEC warriors are mediocre, i do believe i've been placed
here for a reason.
I know i will come out of SISPEC a better person, a stronger Alan.
Then i will rule OCS (If i can get to cross-over).
The happy thing is that most of my bunkmates are going SISPEC as well.
So i'll still get to see them.
*
I hope people won;t feel sad for me or sympathise with me because i do not
get what i want. Because in the first place, i don't beat myself down.
There is still a chance for me to achieve my goal, perhaps this posting is
merely a Baptism of fire for my resolution.
As i said before, either way i will still do my best, whether is it OCS, or SISPEC.
*
To my bro, Lokender, really happy for you that you got into OCS and
am sorry if i cannot join you there. But well, perhaps its my fitness that
pulled me down, but rest assured, that when i pass out from BSLC,
you will see me at SAFTI. Lol.
I will do my very very best for everyone who had high hopes for me.
Sorry i let all of you down, especially my parents.
But as i said, don't feel sad for me, but rather, be happy for me
because i know, when i come out from it, i will be a better person.
*
SISPEC, here i come!
Labels: NS
Alan gagged and reeled at
11:36 AM
0 people shizzled my nizzle
..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..