l
.:Tuesday, February 08, 2005:.

Ok, i typed a very very long entry about my field camp experience,

but as i was in a rush for time, i did not back it up

*grumbles* *grumbles*

I Swear i will the next time around.

*

Got back the photos from field camp, effectively about 80++ in all.

Will upload some and blog it down =)

Wahaha,

in camp, i heard this song over the radio one night as i was about to sleep

and it made me cry.

Serious, the lyrics just struck a chord

within me. It related so much to my experiences,

this i dare say, is one of the few songs that managed to fully

touch my heart.

Darius Danesh

Live Twice

Don't leave now
Not yet
There were time we regret
And I'm sorry
Somehow
I only
Wanted to make you proud

If I could only let you know
I'd give up everything I own
For just one more day with you

There's nothing I wouldn't do
I could not let it pass me by
If I make every sacrifice
To bring me back your love

If only we could live twice
If only we could live twice

When you told me
I froze
It still echoes
In my soul
Please forgive me
If I didn't say
I love you
Every single day


If I could only let you know
I'd give up everything I own
For just one more day with you
There's nothing I wouldn't do
I could not let it pass me by
If I make every sacrifice
To bring me back your love
If only we could live twice
If only we could live twice

Nobody told me we'd only get one chance
I didn't know that our tide would turn so fast
Why we have to say goodbye I don't understand


If I could only let you know
I'd give up everything I own
For just one more day with you
There's nothing I wouldn't do
I could not let it pass me by
If I make every sacrifice
To bring me back your love
If only we could live twice

I could not let it pass me by
Nothing I give to sacrifice
To bring me back your love
If only we could live twice
If only we could live twice
We'll meet in another life
If only we could live twice

*

Beautiful....just beautiful.....

Ok, once i've scanned in my oics and uploaded it to my

photo server, i will paste them over here.

Heehee! 5 Days block leave!

For CNY, will only book in on Sunday night at 2110.

Next week is gonna be another tiring week, but as usual, i will have to go thru it.

Live Grenade throwing, full SOC and IPPT coming up.....not to mention

Situational Test as well.....

(-_-)"

*

GAMBATE!!!

Till l8r, Cheerios everyone!

- Scorpion Warriors lead the way! -



Labels:



Alan gagged and reeled at 3:31 PM
 
0 people shizzled my nizzle

..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..