l
.:Thursday, December 16, 2004:.

ITS FRIGGIN 0500!!!

I'm screwed, majorly screwed.

I slept at around 2100 hrs only to wake up at 0230 Hrs.

And till now i've not slept yet.

I'm tired, but i dare nto sleep.

i dun wanna have Philene calling me up again to ask where am i.

=(

*

Stupid Biological clock.

AHHHHH.

I think i will just burn the night through.

leave the house at around 0630...maybe have a nice breakfast at

Delifrance or something....

maybe a nice Kopitiam lah...with fresh toasted bread,

soft boiled eggs and a nice cuppa tea.

*

i feel liek eating Yakun...the bread is nice,

albeit sandwiching cold butter.

but i guess its quite worth it.

=)

*

AHHHH

*PULLS HAIR*

Should i sleep???????????

*

i know what i'm gonna do!

I'm gonna make a YAKUN breakfast for myself!

Thats right!

I am gonna set up a shop selling breakfast and call it.

AhLunKun

yay.

*

my head is itchy...

oh wells,

cheerios!




Alan gagged and reeled at 4:55 AM
 
0 people shizzled my nizzle

..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..