l
.:Tuesday, November 09, 2004:.

Just got home.

Been awake for 24 hours flat.

And i'm very much surprised.

because not only did i managed to keep awake while mugging.

I actually did two papers.

Bio and maths.

Without much of a rest.

Was in school from 0730 onwards.

Only left at near 1800.

*

Maths ended at 1700.

Gosh.

*

It is a huge relieve and load off my back now that biology and MCP1 is over.

7 days break.

Been looking forward for a complete rest before i hit the books again.

*

I learnt one thing from my bio paper today.

and that is CJC's Bio notes are have up to 60% irrelevant!

These 60% of useless infomation

nearly made me cry last night when i just could not handle

that much biological knowledge.

*

I was filled with apprehension when i went school today.

But when i saw the paper, thankfully,

i was able to smile.

*

MC9233 was slightly different this year.

They upped the intensity level.

As in there were more questions.

Though easy, some were horrendously tedious.

Like the Differential Mathematical Induction

Thank God that i read through that part of MI.

I even spotted that Binomial will be the normal kind,

not the divergent binomial expansion.

Looks like someone up there was looking out for me

*

Other than that, the maths paper on the whole.

Was a good experience. For once i left the hall confident

of secure an A if i do not screw up my

Stats paper next week.

Pray hard that i don't.

I want at least an A on my cert.

Hopefully, biology will be a break for me as well.

and i'll be able to walk away with a B or if better an A.

As for chem, i'm looking no lesser than a B.

*

GP?

Hmm highly unpredictable.

will not attempt to forsee.

*

Overall, my A level experince has so far been

positive and hmmm, optmistic?

haha.

Ok, i need to have some sleep.

I've almost forgotten how sleeping actually feels like.

Bah.

*

BTW had Pasta with bro, des and halim at PastaM TPY.

Heh, had my vongole.

It has been a while since i laid my erm,

mouth on it.

Haha




Alan gagged and reeled at 7:29 PM
 
0 people shizzled my nizzle

..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..