l
.:Friday, November 26, 2004:.

Just came home from a mini class outing with a few of my classmates.

It was hell load of fun!

ALot of crap talking and lame joking...hehe, and we even watched a movie

SHUTTER!

2nd time for me and boy i must say, i wasn't disappointed.

Its hard for a show to jolt you and scare you eventhough you might

have watched it before.

*

All agreed the show was excellent, but i don't know about

Aishah and Ru Ying, cos the former was covering her eyes for 60% of the movie,

while the latter was blissfully in dreamland sleeping away.

*

Clara and Hong Geh were hilarious man, haha....


The ticket stub was kept warm and cosy in my pocket

*

I'll blog more about today's happenings tomorrow morning when i'm not so tired.

Currently my eyes are closing, and my brain is working incoherently..

lol.

*

For kicks, i made a desktop wallpaper for myself.

This is it. =D



Ciao peeps.

*

I MISS yoU! I cannot believe it! Hahaha, i actually do!!!

If only you knew how i feel lah...but nvm...haha,

I MISS YOU~!~!~




Alan gagged and reeled at 3:11 AM
 
0 people shizzled my nizzle

..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..