l
.:Monday, November 08, 2004:.

I just woke up from an 6 hour nap

I feel terrible

But it is ok.

I will survive.

*

Tomorrow i have Bio P2 and MC9233 P1.

Urgh.

Killer day.

*

I dreamnt of her again.

This time i dreamnt i met her at Zouk.

With her poly pals.

But i went there alone. Loser right?

In the dream, we didn't talk, just smiled.

But as usual, it felt so real.

I could smell the liquor

the fruits, the smokey atmosphere.

Then somehow, all of a sudden, the people all disappeared.

Everyone, including she and her friends.

Alone and lonely, i wandered around the place.

And only to finally wake up on my bed, alone as usual.

I guess it is a sign that indeed.

I am alone.

*

Hate this feeling



Alan gagged and reeled at 7:50 PM
 
0 people shizzled my nizzle

..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..