l
.:Monday, November 08, 2004:.

I just do not know what to think anymore.

All the times we've shared.

The happiness, the memories.

Are all a misty fog.

Superficial, dispersive it has become.

*

Reading our past conversations,

slams the heavy truth upon my head.

That things just aren't the same anymore.

*

Perhaps i'm just trudging along this path.

This path of self-destruction.

For a reason so trivial, yet at the same time,

so important to me.

I'm failing to see what is ahead of me, yet i also fail to see

what has passed me by.

I walk ahead blindly,

never to realise i'm actually walking around in circles.

*

I came with the hope to do well,

yet now i leave with the hope of barely scraping through.

My motivation is but a flickering glimmer of the fire

which used to burn brightly.

*

Maybe i keep too many things within me,

but my only source of solace

derives itself from my one source of pain.

Tell me, in such ambiguity, how is one to discern?

I dare say that i feel deeply for you.

If not why will i still clamour on for even a single thread of hope.

This invisible thread is but an illusion,

to return my life back to normal.

*

I'm tired.

I'm exhausted.

Yet i still have the strength to hold on.

Why?

Is it beause i want to out of pride?

Is it because i'm holding on out of being possesive?

No.

I'm holding on because i still see a future for the both of us.

and because i still love you

*

But sadly...








you don't anymore.

*

Out of fun i did this.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||aaaaaaa|||||aaaaaaa||||||
|||||aaaaaaaaa|||aaaaaaaaa|||||
||||aaaaaaaaaaa|aaaaaaaaaaa||||
|||aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa|||
|||aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa|||
||||aaaaaaaaaaaIaaaaaaaaaaa||||
|||||aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa|||||
||||||aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa||||||
|||||||aaaaaa~LOVE~aaaaa|||||||
||||||||aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa||||||||
|||||||||aaaaaaaaaaaaa|||||||||
||||||||||aaaaYOUaaaa||||||||||
|||||||||||aaaaaaaaa|||||||||||
||||||||||||aaaaaaa||||||||||||
|||||||||||||aaaaa|||||||||||||
||||||||||||||aaa||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||a|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||















Alan gagged and reeled at 11:01 PM
 
0 people shizzled my nizzle

..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..