l
 |
Can i swear?
ok...
$@*(*%^)@&!!!! *#^$(*@#!$)!@&$)&!!!!!!
This paper is soo....@*@^$*(@!!!!!
*
WTH, nothing i studied for came out in any major question.
I spotted human repro for essay
because that is what usually comes out.
But noooo.... nothing on repro came out.
Not even all the farktard bio jargon i studied.
No Spermatogenesis, no menstrual cycle, no ovarian cycle...
NOTHING!
The essay, i'm only 60% confident.
first part...did not study, so i just tried to smoke my way through.
The other two, really unconventional questions.
But i've checked the net, and thank God,
my answers are in large part.
Correct.
So out of 20 marks for essay, maybe er...12?
I hope...
Rest of Option was rather normal, mostly on suggest and infering...
not much facts needed....
bloddy Cambridge Buggarts
If only the essay had something on Human repro or Hormonal cycles.
I tell you, Cambridge will DROWN in my ink.
I swear!
Urrrgh.
*
It does not justify me getting all scared shitless read previous post
over this paper!
*
On a happier note, feeling quite alright for Bio, maybe a B...i hope..
But i don't want to feel too overly confident, because still,
there IS a possibility of me screwing it up.
=(
Now left 2 papers, BIO MCQ and Bio Ass.
For MCQ, i'm going to gun for at least 35, it will help me pull up my grades.
Urgh...I hope....I HOPE.
*
My stomach is full of gas...but the thing is,
i cannot expell it out.
Hence, my stomach is under alot of gaseous tension....
=(
Ouch
Cambridge buggarts, i hate you all!!!
Alan gagged and reeled at
4:47 PM
0 people shizzled my nizzle
..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..