l
.:Wednesday, September 29, 2004:.

I'm not tired, i'm not tired!

I need sleep! but i'm not tired!

Arrgh.

*

Just saw this pic/profile on frenster which made my heart skip a beat. *literally*

Heart melted....but arrgh

Hmmm...

Not again...

CONCENTRATE ON As!

you're in a friggin war Gawddammit (read prev posts)

(-_-)"

*

I'm such a friggin fickle minded asshole.

I hate my existence, i despise myself.

Haha Asshole.

(-_-)"

*

Blame it on the lack of sleep.

*

I'm in love with my blog's new look.

Woowee~

Didn't know the pic was actually an eye-ball,

i thought it was some Van Gaugh impression. LOL.

Looks like "The Scream" by the latter though.


*

Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway

Is SOOOO nice. When you hear it you just feel like

SPREADING your arms open and yell out the lyrics.

haha.

*

Ok, gonna try sleeping, or at least attempt to sleep.






(-_-)"










Alan gagged and reeled at 3:23 AM
 
0 people shizzled my nizzle

..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..