I hate you.
I hate you for leaving me for your friends.
I hate you for disregarding 2 and a half years of commitment.
I hate you for ignoring the past we once had and shared.
I hate you for shattering my dreams i built with you.
I hate you for forgetting that i ever existed.
I hate you for everything that you did to me.
But
Why is it that i still
Cry for you in the night
Wish for you to remember me
Hold you dear in my heart
See your presence in my life
See you walking in places we've been before
Miss you everyday and night
Think of you relentlessly
Hate myself for hating you.
Perhaps, just perhaps,
I am still madly in love with you and cannot let go.
Like you'll care. You don't even think about me.
But i still love you deep down
Alan gagged and reeled at
1:32 PM
0 people shizzled my nizzle
..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..