I am so damn unlucky.
I hate my life.
I hate it very much thank you.
*
Arrgh.
ARRRGH~!
Prelims are here and i lack the one key element that will help me pull through.
My dear.
But snap out of it lah. Shes no longer around for you.
You say i cannot compare your friends with you like this.
WTH man, i say you shouldn't say this to me!
Its not as if we only loved for a few months. Its 2 and a half years!
And within that period, we shared, we loved, and we experienced many magical things together.
But your new friends? A few months, yah, maybe shared tutorials, lunch etc.
But it is NOTHING compared to what we;ve shared!
Have you forgotten what we've done together?
All the promises you once made to me? All the sweet words i once felt safe in?
Is eveything merely what it was? Words only?
You mean it meant nothing at all? Nothing to vindicate anything?
You mean, all the words we once exchanged,
words of encouragement, words of love, words of care.
All means nothing? and cannot be compared to you and your friends?
It isn't enough to superceed 3 months of friendship you've made?
*
You claim you still treat me like a friend.
Claim you still care for me.
But where are the msges of care, of concern that friends send to eachother?
Why do you always sound so angry on sms.
Its as if its telling me to "Bugger off"
*
We may no longer be like how we used to be.
But i'm still a person
Who is still deeply in love with you. Cares for you and cries for you!
I CRY FOR YOU.
I always forgave you and you know that.
I cannot bear to make myself angry over you. Or make you sad.
and YOU KNOW THAT.
Buit this time, i'm hurt. Not angry.
That our magical 2.5 years has to boil down to such a level.
The level of a total stranger.
You moved on immediately after telling me you wanted a break up.
You EXPECTED me to do the same.
But how am i to? When i still loved you deeply?!
And now? I'm but a "Freind", Bah, more like a Stranger.
I'm forced to pretend nothing happened.
Forced to accept a fact that i had no part in making.
*
You once remanded me for mentioning the word "break Up"
We once promised never to utter that blasted word and to work everything out together.
Problems, issues, quarrels.
Why couldn;t we sit down and have a nice talk this time?
I never had a chance to make it up to you.
But i always gave us a second chance.
Even when i felt so frustrated, agitated.
I couldn't bear to see you cry. See you hurt.
But why did you have to let me go so easily.
*
Why
*
You might read this, you may not read this.
It is a matter of irrelevance to me.
What is most important is for YOU to know that i still LOVE you deeply.
*
and that i miss you as well.
Alan gagged and reeled at
10:52 PM
0 people shizzled my nizzle
..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..