Army open house was good.
Went there with Des, Halim, Bro and myself *duh*
Somehow, Boon Lay....brought back tons of memories.
This is where i spent the most memorable part of my life in.
*
Anyways, on a happier note.
Fired a GPMG.
Shiok.
Experienced night live firing.
The boom and bang of the big guns shook me up.
Took some pictures (2 only) of the AOH'04
The self-propelled artillery Primus was a show stopper for me. I intend to be an Artillery Officer, hence, my interest in the Artys.
The 4 of us before hitching a ride on the Bionix, S'pore's very own Light Infantry Fighting Vehicle or APV
Took this yesterday, wore my bro's army uniform. The black Armor Berret is mine. =)
Thats how i am.. I'm ready to serve in the army.
Some pictures taken over the week.
The PPCs, Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup
Taken at the Esplanade Library. Brings back memories
My Bro and I
Some of my personal photography taken using my HP cam.
The linearnity of the light bulbs at T2 makes for interesting photography
The shadows casted by the foilage contrasts with the brightness of the afternoon. The liner pattern of the road gives a sense of uniformity and structure
Nice?
Seeing triple
I guess thats all for now.
Apologise for the size of the pictures, blogger is screwed up as always.
And yes, i'm lazy to benchmark the size. =P
Cried again today, for reasons i need not say why.
Oh wells, as what my bro says
"You have to look at sorrow in its eyes and Laugh"
To lead, excel and overcome.
Bye people
A
L
A
N
*
P
H
U
A
I miss you