Alrighty, have had a hectic 3 day cycle of study, study and more study!
Hmm lets see, my cycle is like this.
Afternoon, study at woodlands till closing time at 9pm
Head home, leave house again at 1045 for Changi Airport.
Study overnight (and sleep as well).
Wake up, study a lil more then head down to woodlands again for study by 12.
Yeap, thats how i;ve been since tuesday.
Explains why i have not been online.
Yeap. Tired, both mentally and physically.
But i need to redeem myself.
The more i study, the less i think of her
Surprising But it does nto mean i don't though
Shes always in my heart and mind.
*
If you're reading this.
I just wish to say a few things that i have no courage to say to you on sms.
I hope everything is fine for you. I know poly life is stressful
So take care of yourself.
I wish you all the best. Remember? I'll always be your sole support
when all support is gone.
The sole person who will be there for you
When no one else is.
Thinkning of you everyday.
Love ya loads........still
*
Anyways, because the nights are long and tiring,
my HP serves a dual purpose. One of course is to call and sms.
But the other? KILL BOREDOM!!!
Here are some pics taken over the duration of my mugging nights.
and CHERLYN, me ish not being "modest" here. Lol.
*
Studying at CA...during the day before going to WRL.
Ok....i was playing with my cam.
My bag.no wait, my brother's bag
Bro playing with my HP cam.
Act cute sia~!~!
Zonked out...
CA Toilet.
I found a very good use for the No HP/Pager sign down at WRL. A board for my post-its!
Heehee, my "table" at WRL
*
Some sceneries talen at CA.
Do you know htat CA has the best view of a sunrise?
A group of excited Pre-schoolers at CA in the morning.
The hardworking cleaners who make CA spotless as it is.
Why Bunnie?? I don't get it, what has a Bunny got to do with hand-dryers?
Another view of the sunrise.
*
Ok, that about sums it all up.
Gonna run off to Changi liao.
Bye people~!~!
A
L
A
N
*
P
H
U
A