l
.:Friday, August 20, 2004:.
Today may not be going school.

Gonna go down Tan Tock Seng Hosp for head check up

RegArding my headaches.

Hmm.

Somehow i have a suspicion that she has found someone else in her life.

Thinking of her doing what we used to do together with another person kinda makes me

Upset.

Ok, i will not let this become another

help-my=heart-is-painful-and-i-want-to-die-becoause-she-left-me post.

So i shall stop here.

*

Everything is crashing down as usual....studies, life.

But Lokender! MY bro, my pal, you're my inspiration man.

I will live stronger each day because of you.

Thanks Bro.

*

To *her*

If you actually read my blog.

Just want to say thank you for providing me with something

That i have never experienced b4 in my life.

I truly treasured your companionship.

I hope everything is going on fine for you and that you'll meet someone

Better, more caring, more loving and more worthy of you .

(though it will hurt me like crap, but better me than you)

Since you have let me go earlier than i thought,

i will let go too.

Going to reach 2 months soon.

But somehow.

I still think of you sometimes.

Maybe you do, maybe you don't. But i still do.

But i believe it will fade away, it will disappear, it will vanish.

Someday, somehow


One day.....








It will.

Take care.

*

Bye Homo Sapiens,


A
L
A
N

*

P
H
U
A


Alan gagged and reeled at 8:11 AM
 
0 people shizzled my nizzle

..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..