Time for an update
again.
nothing much happened today, save for my thrird trip down to pastamania.
Tried the creamy chicken, first time eating a crem based pasta at PM.
Not bad, but still prefer my tomato based.
14th Aug, supposed 30th month 1 day.
BAH.
Went to Changi Airport with Loke today, had topless 5 (ice-cream) at swensen's
for $1.39 plus fries
Shiok lah.
Talked abt alot of things, knew him beta after today.
Talked abt love, life, school, council, eachother etc.
Then father called.
Yuko died. Yeap, one of my beloved hammies died today.
Sad.
Just buried it.
Watched Village yesterday with Kelvin, Halim, Des, Charissa and myself, not bad
But sat at the front row.
I left the cinema with my head tilted 45 degress off my neck.
my eyelids plastered to the top of my eye lids too.
Had bio pract today, not bad save for the liver slide
Crappy liver slide.
Been feeling rather sian the past few days, so many things on my mind.
No one to say it out to.
Arrgh, i know i shouldn't be so bastardly lah, thats why i'm restraining myself.
I do not want him to hate me or what, and i know i have no right to barge in liek that.
I do not want to be a bastard.
I do not want history to repeat itself.
But i do not want to feel lonely.
=(
Been playiong yahoo games....
with strangers, yeap. Literati is my forte it seems.
I suck at others.
Yeap.
Just realised, almost half of my cousins, are either married, or getting married.
Wonder when will be mine.
HAH. Dream on.
I will like to buy my own car by the time i reach 20. That will be nice.
Should i call or should i not?
But that will be so erm, mean of me?
Sigh. Will be performing for Teacher's day concert.
Training, monday 2-5.
Hopefully will turn out to be fruitful.
=)
Guess i should just give up and let go.
Yeap. Prudence, at the end of the day, must prevail.
Prudent.
Pragmatic.
Rational.
Alan
Wanna watch a movie with me? But no front row seats for me again.
Ouch
Bye.
A
L
A
N
*
P
H
U
A
Alan gagged and reeled at
11:04 PM
0 people shizzled my nizzle
..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..