l
.:Sunday, August 08, 2004:.
a sad story...

"Why cant this work?" he pleaded. "It just won't, please don't stay, it'll only make it worse." she said beginning to cry. As he left her house he got into the car a sped away. He didn't know what went wrong, just that something did. He never believed anyone that told him it wouldn't last, they said it was a high school fling. But he felt something. 'Maybe she didn't think that we would make it over college' he thought. No matter what he thought the hurt was still there.

As he pulled into his driveway he wiped his tears away and got out of his car. Normally he would have driven around, but something made him wanna go home. As he walked up the stairs he looked into the window to see his mom laying on the ground. He rushed to her side and grabbed the telephone that had fallen out of her hand. Picking up his mom he put her inside his car and rushed her to the hospital.

He sat awaiting the doctor to come and tell him how his mother was. He saw the doctor approaching. He stood and looked at his face trying to see if there were any good signs. "Your mother will be just fine, she had a minor heart attack," the doctor said shaking his hand. With a smile the doctor turned to leave. The took his mom up to the floor where people had heart failures. He looked around to see many faces. As he walked in the hall he saw the same doctor consoling a lady telling her her daughter was dying.

Walking past the two he glanced at the mother. It was his now ex gf's mother. He stopped in his tracks and sat by the mother. "Mrs. Jaute, whats going on? Why are you here? Is she OK?" his mind raced with numerous possibilities. "She didn't want you to know," the lady burst into tears, "That's why she..." He stood and walked into the room where she lay. Her eyes were closed. He walked over to touch her hand. "Mom? What did he say?" she spoke keeping her eyes closed. "No, it's me," he said. Her eyes opened and tears came.

"I didnt want you to know I was dying. I knew my time was running out so I had to end it before you found out." "Listen to me," he said looking deep into her eyes, "No matter what is happening inside of you, I will always love you. And I will be with you till the end." Just then her mother came in.

After a few minutes he returned to his mother. He explained everything that happened. The mother began to weep. After a few minutes she told him she would be out in a matter of days. He smiled and turned to leave. Days went by and he would go to the hospital to see his mother and the girl.

One day while leaving he stopped the doctor. "I have two questions," he said. "I'll answer the best I can," said the doctor. "Ok, the girl in room 135, is there any way she will get better?" he asked with hope still. "I am sorry but no." "Ok," his voice shaking, "Can anything go wrong in room 139?" "Didn't your mother tell you?" the doctor asked. "Tell me what?" "We found out yesterday that it wasn't a heart attack, she has cancer in her heart and can go at anytime. I am so sorry," the doctor said patting the boys shoulder.

The boy went into room 135. No words were being spoken he knew today she would be gone. He held her hand and whispered, "No matter what I will always love you!" then the straight line came.

The room was filled with a peacefulness. He quietly left and went into his mother's room. Tears streamed down his face. Without looking up he said, "Mom, I love you, and I know everything." he held her hand kissed her cheek and she was gone.



Alan gagged and reeled at 4:10 PM
 
0 people shizzled my nizzle

..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..