I love my fellow PPC members!
Loke my bro! Rena ! I love you both!
You both make my day so happy!
Wahhaha, we study hard together and play hard together as well!
*
Saturday was fun.
As usual, after the rehearsal, went to town with loke.
Went Esplanade. He went crazy over Mariah's rendition of "Oh Holy Night"
While i sat by one corner reading magazines and The Bristish Times.
*
Met Rena later at Khatib to study.
Went Yishun park.
The toilets there SPEAK to you and has music playing while you do your businees.
Everything is also automated, flushing, sinks, EVERYTHING including the doors!
*
After that played the swing and tried to make eachother vomit
Spun eachother around using the merry go round.
All 3 of us ended up sprawled on the floor.
Half dead and on the verge of puking.
Played the swing and Loke can go horizontal man!
Learnt the skill from him. =)
*
After that we sat down and chatted for about an hour before Rena had to go home
=(
*
So ended a wonderful Saturday night.
So fun.
So interesting.
*
Relieves my lost childhood.
I want more of such days in my life.
=)
Rena is cute lah.
My mum says she thinks she pretty and told me something very interesting
But i won't divulge it here.
Lol.
*
Watched the new Channel U show
"Seventh Month" just now.
Now, tell me, is it a comedy?
OH!~!~! Its a horror film!?
You mean its actually a horror serial??
But why did i laugh? I mean, the red clown was so hilarious!
You didnt laugh? But its so darn funny!
I think this serial will bag the Best Comedy Show of the year award soon
=P
*
I just hope the rest of the episodes aren't as comical as this one was.
Overall, a great weekend.
Prelims next week.
DARN.
Bye people~!~!
PPCs and CHERLYN, you people ROCK MY WORLD!
"I'm all smiles"
*
Signing off in good spirits.
A
L
A
N
*
P
H
U
A
Alan gagged and reeled at
11:18 PM
0 people shizzled my nizzle
..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..