l
.:Sunday, August 15, 2004:.


ARRRRGH

I hate being alone at home, with no one but myself.

makes me feel lonely.

End up thinking of things i wish not to think about.

ARRRGH

Slept for most parts of the day today.

Now very much awake and alive.

Had instant laksa just now

Stomach feels queer now.

I feel so lonely at home.

No sound but that of my breathing.

No movement but that of my fingers.

No life but that of mine.

Arrgh.

Stomach feels weird, must be that Dodo laksa.

*

Wanted to go down Esplanade to watch the Fireworks display, but no one to go with.

Lots of work to do also.

Feel like watching Notebook, but again,

No one to watch with.

sigh.

*

My life has become a drag lah..no more council,

no more dear. I feel so empty.

So, void of everything i use to have.






Help, save me, someone....


Anyone.






Alan gagged and reeled at 8:15 PM
 
0 people shizzled my nizzle

..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..