This will be my future school.......To Lead, To Excel, To Overcome
Officer Cadet School - SAFTIMI
Yes, i'm aiming for OCS. BUT there is one major problem, my NAPFA standard hasn't reached the required standards to enter OCS. In order to enter OCS, i must obtain at least a Silver grade, but right now, i'm still lingering around a bronze grade. Thats why, i've been trainning very hard to achieve my goal.
Its no longer whether i want it, it is a MUST. I cannot let my parents and my brother down. I must make it to OCS. Its not a matter of pride, but a matter of heritage for my family. Both my brother and father were from OCS, hence i have to carry on this tradition, i cannot break it.
It isn't going to be easy, but i believe that i can make it. I did it once, i will do it again. I think i'm getting off to a good start, i just ran for 30 mins almost without stopping, just to train my stamina, after that i did 100 sit ups. Nothing much lah, but its a good starting point. Never felt so good in my life before. I was drenched and soaked in my own perspiration, but i felt that it was worth it. Whenever i felt fatigued, the OCS Crest pops into my head and suddenly i find myself able to run again albeit with Mr. Lim's sublimal
Endure! Endure! ringing in my head.
I've decided to train up myself physically, i will prove all the people that doubt me wrong. I will be fitter than them, stronger than them, Better than them!
To Lead, To Excel, To Overcome - Officer Cadet School - SAFTI MI
SAF 7 Core Values
Loyalty to Country
Leadership
Discipline
Professionalism
Fighting Spirit
Ethics
Care for Soldiers
OCS Song
We come from many places,
All across the land,
Of many different races
Together hand in hand.
United we stand
Divided we fall;
Ready to serve our nation's call
Chorus:
We come from OCS,
We are the very best
Leading with dignity and pride
Wherever we go
We will always know
Our spirit lives forever more,
Loyalty to country,
That's what we all believe;
To Lead, Excel and Overcome,
Is what we must achieve.
Forever strong and valiant,
We'll give our lives and more;
Never ceasing to serve Singapore
Alan gagged and reeled at
11:54 PM
0 people shizzled my nizzle
..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..