l
.:Wednesday, November 12, 2003:.
I've managed to properly re-link my pictures. Yay

Finally, Firedlunacies.blogspot.com is back to full health! Cheers!

I was bored just now, so guess what did i do...

I took photos of my handphone, a Sony Ericsson T610. Enjoy :D


Weee!

Weee!

Weee!



AOL Hometown rocks!

WHY?

because.....

1. It is free

2. It is not like Geocities or Homestead. Homestead is very anal while geocities, is well...confused.

3. It is fast and easy to use

4. All my pictures turn out fine

5. There are no limitations, except that the bandwidth they provide is rather low, but it is sufficient for usage.

6. It is not a stupid utterly idiotic Free 30 day trial period program.

Bottom line is, it rocks my cookies baybey


If you're interested, click this!


Alan gagged and reeled at 10:55 AM
 
0 people shizzled my nizzle

..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..