l
.:Wednesday, October 15, 2003:.
I feel that i'm not doing a good job as President of CJCSC

"Failure is the feedstock of success"
I wonder how true is it. I just heard a radio dedication done by the VJC student Council to advertise thier open house this Saturday. First thing, CJ doesn't have an open house. Which i feel is a waste. Instead, we have brother Paul playing on the role as a salesman to sell the idea of CJC being the students of affiliate school's first choice. Which need not necessarily be a bad thing considering how eloquent Bro. Paul can be and how he can captivate his audiences by just a stroke of his hand.

But i feel that i'm not doing a good job per say. I've failed in maintaining the integrity, the activities, the entire outlook of the board. I've failed the students, i've failed the council. but most importantly, i've failed myself, i've failed to reach the level of change i had originally set out for the Council.

I can only spew excuses now, but i'm not, i'm going to be frank and lay my cards out on the table. My personal motto Tempus Omnia Revelat will hold steadfast to my ambition to re-vamp the council body, raise the council's acceptance by the students and basically, improve it. I have and i do believe, my other councilites do have alot of ideas to share and contribute, but obviously, the ideas aren't forth-coming enough. Intra-council rife is also beginning to develop too and hopefully, it can be ameliorated amicably. I do hold high expectations for my council and myself, and if i fail to achieve it, i'ld rather put my badge away after retiring then to frame it up. If it has been tainted with controversy and shame, i'm gladly relinquish my position and pass it on to someone better.

But i will not give up on council and myself so easily. Positivity is half the battle won even if it were to be a pryyhic one, at least it is still a battle won. I will work on the feedback and re-route my aspirations

Dear councilites, i hope you'll stay true, commited and steadfast to your council. We are the 29th Student Coouncil and we're one that will not give up or falter easily, at least with me and Philene at the helm. We won't let it happen.

"Not hammer strokes, but the dance of water that sinks the pebbles into perfection"

- Rabindranath Tagore

In Veritate Et Caritate, 29th Catholic Junior College Student Council '2003



Alan gagged and reeled at 10:27 PM
 
0 people shizzled my nizzle

..:: Semper Paratus, Sine Mora ::..